You know when something comes to you and you wonder how you didn’t see it in the first place?
Well I have ‘decided’ to change the name ‘Taster’ Colour Bundle to…
‘Starter’ Colour Bundle.
And this is how it happened…
Last Saturday I had a stand at The Quilters’ Guild Regional Day in Frodsham and had been explaining to visitors about the different fabric collections and in particular, the colour bundles available in the Colour Collection.
I explained that I created these bundles in response to visitors who
- couldn’t decide which colour to choose
- hadn’t used hand dyed fabric before but wanted to give it a go
- wanted a range of colours & textures in smaller pieces
- didn’t want to cut in to it as it was too nice
- prefer pre-cut packs
- are looking for a special gift for someone
And whilst doing this I was referring to the bundles as ‘a place to start’.
The leap was made and so was the decision it seems, so I had better get to work making the new labels, changing the labels on the bundles, updating the website etc etc
Don’t you just love changing your mind!!
Thank you for stopping by, it is much appreciated…
t r a c y
* If you like what I do, then others might too – thank you for liking and sharing *